Ikea Henriksdal Chair Long Cover Vansta Dark Blue Denim – New: New, unused and undamaged item in unopened box (if applicable) Distinctive: Item is pre-packaged in an unopened retail box such as an unprinted box. or plastic sheeting. See the customer list for more details. Viewing the conditions described will be opened in a window or wall
The prices we quote are final prices. They include the current applicable German VAT and other price categories and do not include shipping costs. If shipping costs are charged, their amount is shown on each offer. Our offer is commercial.
Ikea Henriksdal Chair Long Cover Vansta Dark Blue Denim
(2) In the case of advance payment, the issuance period begins and ends on the day after the payment order is issued to the bank transfer or, in the case of other payment methods, on the day after the contract is terminated by the customer. the end of the last day of the specified delivery period. If the last day of the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday recognized by the country of destination, it will be the next working day.
Pokrowiec, Pokrowce Ikea Henriksdal Antracyt,szare
(3) Shipping is provided to the shipping address specified by the customer when placing the order. If it cannot be delivered to the customer, the authorized carrier will return the goods to us, and the customer will pay the costs of non-delivery. This does not apply if the customer is excluded from accepting the service provided, unless the customer has informed him about the service at a reasonable time in advance or the customer exercise the right to withdraw from the contract for this.
Goods delivered remain our property until full payment of the purchase price. No copying, modification of security, reproduction or modification is permitted without our consent prior to transfer of ownership.
(2) If the buyer acts as a seller, the statute of limitations for claims for defects in goods used shall be limited to one year from delivery of the goods. If defects are found in the delivered goods, the buyer, if a buyer, must notify us in writing of the defect within one month of discovering the defect. The time we receive the notification is a determining factor in reaching the deadline. If the customer fails to notify in the case of known defects, his warranties under this title will expire after the expiration of the period. This does not matter if we are deceived.
(3) If the customer acts as a business, the statute of limitations for warranty claims for new goods is limited to one year from the change of risk. Also, businesses are exempt from claims for defects in used goods. In addition, § 377 HGB applies.
Birch/vansta Dark Blue Chair
(4) If the customer acts as a company, our information and description of the product of the manufacturer, but not otherregionalother the manufacturer, which is considered to be the quality of the property.
(5) The limitations of liability from paragraphs 2 to 4 do not apply to liability for damage caused or caused by negligence and/or damage due to injury to life, limb or health as a result of not reporting our actions. A breach or failure to perform a duty by us is a breach of duty by one of our legal representatives or agents.
How the contract between us and the customer ends depends on the type of delivery on . These are shown below:
If the product is offered as “auction”, then § 6 no. 2., 5., 6. General terms and conditions for the termination of a contract:
Esszimmerstühle 4 Stk. Grau Wildleder Optik
“If the seller uses the services to advertise an item as a sale or fixed price, he makes a firm offer to conclude a contract for that item. It determines the price start or stop and the time the offer is allowed (the duration of the offer). If the seller sets a minimum price for the auction method, the price will be placed in a first place to reach low cost.
In sales, the seller agrees to the delivery by submitting a lease. The consensus about the position of the customer is the highest at the end of the voting period. The offer expires if another customer makes a higher offer during the process.
If the seller cancels the offer immediately, a contract is established between the seller and the highest bidder, unless the seller withdraws the offer and cancels the offers received.
Technical steps required to complete a contract: The buyer must first purchase the selected item. You do this by entering the correct amount in the appropriate field and then clicking the “Offer” button. The customer must reconfirm their offer. If someone else chooses instead of the seller, he can send more bids to remain the highest bidder. If the seller is the highest bidder at the end of the sale, a contract is concluded with them.
Nendle Polyester Elastic Chair Cover Stretch Removable Washable For Pr
If the article is offered with the “buy now” option, § 6 no. 3. General terms and conditions regarding the conclusion of the contract:
“The customer can offer sales offers with a buy-it-now feature. The customer can demand this if no offer has been made for the item or if the reason has not been reached purchase.
Technical specifications are required to complete the contract: The customer first selects an item from our offer. Then click the “Buy Now” button. The customer must confirm his choice again by pressing the “Buy” button.
If the item is offered as a “fixed price”, § 6 no. 2, 4 of the General Terms and Conditions for the termination of a contract:
Crate&barrel Addison Navy Slipcover Dining Chair
“If the seller uses the services to advertise an item as a sale or fixed price, he makes a firm offer to conclude a contract for that item. It determines the price start or stop and the time the offer is accepted (the duration of the offer).
For items with a fixed price, the customer accepts the offer by clicking and confirming the “Buy Now” button. For fixed purchases in which the customer has selected the “instant payment” option, the customer accepts the offer by clicking the “Buy Now” button and completes the payment process immediately. A customer can accept offers for certain items by placing the items in the shopping cart (if available) and immediately completing the checkout process.
If the item is offered with the “Suggested Price” option, Section 6 no. 8. General terms and conditions regarding the conclusion of the contract:
“In some cases, a seller may offer a suggested price model for their offering. The best price model allows buyers and sellers to negotiate the price of something.
Casa Seda Chair Cover
If you want to sell the stock at a fixed price, you can select the “Fixed price” option when registering the item. This gives your customers the opportunity to negotiate with you on price. Estimated prices are valid for 48 hours. Discount offers are valid like any other offer.
• Reject the price. If you want, you can show the customer the reason for your decision.
• Respond with a counter-argument. If the customer does not respond within a reasonable time, you can allow the joint offer to expire.
• You can choose for the offer to end after 48 hours or at the end of the subscription, whichever comes first.”
Bergmund Stuhl Mit Halblangem Bezug, Djuparp Dunkelgrau
The following technical steps are required to complete the contract: The customer clicks the “Send price offer” button, enters the amount in the opening field, and then clicks “Check price offer”. If the customer accepts this request, the contract is concluded.
In fixed sales offers and sales with the “Buy Now” option (if no offer has been submitted for it), the customer can choose to place the desired item in the shopping cart. All you have to do is click the “Add to Cart” button next to the item. You can add more items to the shopping cart in the same way. Once the shopping cart is complete, you can click the “Continue shopping” button to continue to the next stage of the order, where you can enter the shipping number, payment method and with the shipping option of your choice. This is also the last time the customer has a chance to see any entry errors. By clicking “Buy and pay”, the buyer sends a firm offer to complete a contract.
The options available to the customer to identify and correct input errors before placing an order depend on the delivery method. These are shown below:
In an “auction”, the seller makes an offer to buy the goods to be offered. This happens when the customer clicks on the “Offer” button on the offer. In the next login window, the customer can confirm his offer. Until now, access can be regulated.
Ikea Henriksdal Chair Covers For Sale In Uk
In the case of a “Buy Now” offer, the customer’s offer is valid when he clicks the “Buy Now” button. In the corresponding confirmation window, he has the final option to cancel the purchase by not continuing the operation or by closing the browser or by pressing the “Back” button. in the web browser. Input errors cannot be corrected later.
Using the “fixed price offer” option, the customer can enter a price and after clicking the “Check price offer” button, get a summary of the goods and the price included. The customer can end the process by closing the browser or clicking the “back” button in the browser to display the previous page and correct the entry. The quote is not sent until you click the “Send Quote” button.
With the “buyer friend” function, the customer’s offer is valid if he clicks the “Buy and pay” button in the final stage of the order.